Monday, September 19, 2011

What’s Your Story?


There were so many times in my life when I had a dream and a voice inside my head said; what are you thinking? That voice calls itself the voice of Reason. It’s not a friendly voice, as a matter of fact it’s rather snippy! Although Reason wanted to protect me from going off and getting into something that would not be in my best interest, it often held me back from stepping into my greatness. Reason felt safe playing small. 

  • What is the voice of Reason saying to you that keeps you from creating what you truly want in your life? 
  • How many reasons are there as to why your dream is stupid, crazy, and impossible?

Now take a good look at the stories you tell yourself and you’ll more than likely find it very fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment