Friday, October 28, 2011

Change Your Thinking - Change Your Life




One of the most profound yet simplest statements I have ever read was, "change your thinking, change your life." At that time my thoughts were all about how I was a victim of outside circumstances, when all along, I was a victim of my own thinking! Once I got through that shocking discovery, I was able to turn things around. It took many years to clean up the trash that had piled up in my mind, the anger, the rage (which of course I denied), but thought by thought, feeling by feeling, step by step, I eventually turned my life around.

I discovered the power of my thoughts and the value of affirmations. I've seen my dreams come to fruition and the truth is that I'm far from complete!

Here is an exercise you can do over the next few days.  Envision the life you would like to live, write it, present tense, I am and I love being....fill your dream with images and pictures and feeling tones that match your dreams. Write it down and read it in the morning and before you go to bed.  it’s time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment