Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting to the Finish Line


Are there projects in your life that are calling for your attention?  I have a closet that has accumulated way too much stuff over the past few years, and stacks of papers that I really need to go through. Oh yes I quilt and have several pieces that I’ve taken almost to the finish line and a few  books I still want to finish!  I’m not going to make any promises today to finish the quilts, clean my closet, complete the novels or sort out papers. However, I am seriously looking at the excuses I make for not completing some of the projects I’ve started.
What brought this on is the daily Dream Builder message from Mary Morrissey. The TED talk is right on and I would like to share it with you. Take a few minutes to watch and then think about what excuses you make not to finish what you start. I sure did!


No comments:

Post a Comment